Summer Camps – Melville, USA
Summer courses – Summer Study Programs
Summer Study’s pre-college programs offer unique summer opportunities, which combine stimulating academics with unforgettable sports, recreational, social and cultural activities. Summer Study is proud to offer high school students the best summer programs imaginable that satisfy the needs of their parents at the same time. With more than 75 years of combined experience in offering academic enrichment programs, our directors dedicate all of their efforts to ensure the best summer study programs for high school students. For that reason, our summer study programs are the largest and most popular pre-college programs in the U.S. and abroad.
Penn State University, University Parks, Pennsylvania – 5 weeks, 3.5 weeks or 2 weeks
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado – 4 weeks, 3 weeks or 2 weeks
Fordham University, New York, New York – 3 weeks
American University, Washington, DC – 4 weeks
The Sorbonne, Paris, France – 5 weeks or 3 weeks
Mallorca, Spain – 3 weeks
- The finest facilities.
- The perfect balance of academics with dynamic, fun and varied activities.
- The most experienced staff.
- The right mix of age-appropriate supervision, freedom and independence.
- The most inclusive, exciting day & night activities.
- Educational & fun weekend trips.
- The best value – longer, more inclusive programs at a lower tuition cost.
- The Total Pre-Collegiate Experience!
- Summer camps
Summer Study Programs
900 Walt Whitman Road