Summer Camps – Marlborough, England
Summer courses – Marlborough College School of English & Culture
Marlborough College School of English and Culture is a new and exciting concept in English language tuition. With a strong reputation built over 40 years, Marlborough College now offers the largest multi-generational Summer School in the UK. Over 4,000 guests from more than 30 nations attend over the four week period; including over 1,000 customers aged between 3 and 17 years old. 2016 sees the launch of the Marlborough College School of English and Culture for non-UK unaccompanied teenagers (aged 13 to 17 years old).
Marlborough is a quintessentially English market town, which has been a popular rest point for travellers since the age of the stagecoach. The town has one of the widest High Streets in England and is renowned for its charismatic Tudor buildings and luxury shopping experience. The beautiful surrounding countryside is famous for its chalk hill figures, in particular the Wiltshire White Horses. Stonehenge, one of the most famous ancient wonders of the world lies just 20 miles south of Marlborough.
- Morning – 15hrs language tuition per week, all classroom materials included
- Afternoon – the students will integrate with native English speakers of the same age and choose from a large range of fun cultural courses
- Evening entertainment and weekend excursions to Bath, London and Oxford
- Accommodation under pastoral care
- Full Board
- Final academic report and leaving certificate
- Summer courses
- Summer camps
Quality guaranteed by
Marlborough College School of English & Culture
Marlborough SN8 1PA