Summer Camps – Ipswich, England
Summer courses – XUK English Language Summer School
The best way to learn a language is to live it.
XUK English is a residential school that allows your child to do just that by absorbing the language and culture in a completely safe and friendly environment.
Children aged 10-17 take 15 hours of English lessons a week followed by a diverse multi-activity programme. As well as learning English in XUK’s fun and interactive lessons, children will practice their English throughout the day in the activities and trips.
Through this expert teaching and the exciting activities on offer, XUK English will help every child improve their English.
At XUK you live it, learn it, and love it.
XUK English is located in a beautiful English boarding school in Ipswich, not far from London. With its picturesque waterfront and variety of markets, Ipswich is a great place to immerse yourself in the English language and explore.
- Residential and day camp options
- 15 hours of English lessons a week
- Variety of exciting afternoon activities (including arts, drama, sports, dance, cookery)
- Fantastic evening activity programme (including murder mysteries, scavenger hunts, Olympics)
- Trips to London, Cambridge and local historical towns (including Bury St Edmunds)
- Qualified, experienced and friendly staff
- Summer courses
- Summer camps
XUK English Language Summer School
Ipswich IP2 9DR