Summer Camps – Fleetwood, England
Summer courses – Rossall Summer School
Students follow an intensive residential English course to develop the skills they need to communicate effectively. For those considering studying in the UK this is a perfect taste of English boarding school education. Students will receive 15 hours English per week plus a full programme of activities and excursions. Fully-inclusive fees.
Located on the beautiful shoreline of the Fylde coast, in North-West England, Rossall Summer School is only one hour from Manchester and Liverpool airports. The Summer School is part of the 160 acre campus of Rossall School, a traditional English day and boarding school.
- Indoor swimming pool
- sports hall
- fitness gym
- squash courts
- tennis courts
- extensive playing fields
- all weather pitch (includes football masterclass)
- activities (e.g. circus skills workshop, astronomy using our own planetarium and observatory)
- excursions to famous attractions
- Meet and greet service from major airports
- Telephone and e-mail access.
- A Level
- Summer courses
Quality guaranteed by
Rossall Summer School
Rossall ISC, Rossall School, Broadway
Fleetwood FY7 8JW