Summer Camps – Bergamo, Italy
Summer courses – Language Trotter
Language Trotter offers full-immersion courses in Italian, German and English languages 17th July-28th August 2016. In addition, we offer private tuitions and exam preparation lessons to further strengthen our students’ language skills.
However our participants have the possibility to continue their language learning with their teachers through online learning after finishing their summer camp experience with us.
In addition to language learning we give a real taste of Italy, where participants can live a real “Bergamasco Experience” trying a wide-range and fun recreational activities.
Trescore Balneario is located between the historic city of Bergamo and the southern tip of the Italian Alps in ValCavallina next to Lake-Iseo. Here you can indulge in a broad range of pastimes, including dining, shopping, sports, arts, crafts, and recreation. The city is famed for its independent shops selling everything from fashion wear and national award-winning delicatessens. In short, within a short stroll of the camp, students have access to a whole host of activities, pastimes and entertainment. We are close to world heritage sites – Verona, Milan, Como, Monza, Lake-Garda just to name a few. It is simply the place to be next summer!
- Italian, English and German language courses in level A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1
- Conversation and exam-preparation lessons
- Additional conversation lessons in the afternoons for everybody
- Possibility of free online learning after finishing the summer camp experience
- Accredited institute
- Introduction into the Italian culture, art, history and gastronomy
- Wide-range of recreational activities
- Summer courses
- Summer camps
Quality guaranteed by
38, Via Mazzini, Trescore Balneario